Sourthern Comfort Foods
Comfort Foods of the South
© 2011 Spice Delight
VIDEOS TO WATCH
Barbecue Chicken Wrap Recipe
Makes 4 to 6 servings
2 cups pulled rotisserie chicken (from The Fresh Market)
1 teaspoon Spice Delight All-Purpose Essence
Spice Delight Sweet and Zesty Barbecue Sauce
½ cup Napa cabbage, sliced thin
¼ cup red onions, sliced thin
¼ cup yellow bell peppers, sliced thin
¼ cup Roma tomatoes, sliced thin
4 Garden vegetable flour tortillas
1. Place pulled chicken in a medium bowl. Add all-purpose essence and mix in enough barbecue sauce to coat chicken.
2. Layer a small amount of the vegetables listed above on the tortilla.
3. Place 2 tablespoon pulled barbecue chicken on top of vegetables. Fold 2 sides in slightly. Place thumb under bottom of shell and begin to roll.
4. Place barbecue chicken wrap seam side down on serving plate.
BARBECUE CHICKEN WRAP
Salad Slaw Recipe
Serves 4 to 6
2 cups Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
2 cups red leaf lettuce, thinly sliced
1 cucumber, peeled and diced
1 cup red, seedless grapes, cut in half
1/2 cup shredded carrots (optional)
1/4 cup diced red bell pepper (optional)
2 cups mayonnaise
1/2 cup raw sugar
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
1. Place all the vegetables in a large-sized bowl and mix together.
2. Place all of dressing ingredients in a medium-size bowl. Whisk well until dressing is smooth.
3. Add enough dressing to coat salad slaw. Refrigerate remaining dressing.